On January 21, 2014, the City Council established the Vision Sonora Committee. The committee is responsible for overseeing the implementation of al projects and programs related to the Vision Sonora Plan. Committee members include:
Vision Sonora Commitee
- Connie Williams City Councilmember (Chairperson)
- Bill Canning City Councilmember
- Mary Rose Rutikanga City Administrator
- Rachelle Kellogg Community Development Director
- Darin Grossi Executive Director, Tuolumne County Transportation Council
- Sherri Brennan Tuolumne County Board of Supervisor
- Evan Royce Tuolumne County Board of Supervisor
COMMUNITY MEMBERS GET INVOLVED!
Vision Sonora was envisioned by the community and it is important that community members stay involved throughout its implementation. The Vision Sonora Committee established the following subcommittees and is encouraging individuals to participate in one or more of these committees.
|Finance, Transportation and Mobility Committee|
|Community Design and Marketing Committee|
Meets the 2nd Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. at City Hall, located at 94 N. Washington St.