No vacancies at this time for City of Sonora Planning Commission.
City of Sonora Planning Commission
Meeting of Monday, June 10, 2019
Sonora City Hall Council Chambers
94 N. Washington Street, Sonora
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC APPEARANCES – Per California State Law, matters not on the Agenda raised by the public will automatically be referred to Staff or placed on the next meeting’s Agenda. Anyone wishing to address the Commission at this time will be limited to five (5) minutes.
MINUTES – Approval of the minutes of the April 8, 2019 Planning Commission Meeting, as mailed.
I. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1) Application by Ken Keagy, of Corner Gas, Inc., for Site Plan approval to allow a small
office with storage room in a 260 square foot building, located at 852 Mono Way; APN:056-140-036, in a CG, General Commercial zone.
2) Application by Verizon Wireless and Crossroads Enterprises, for a Use Permit and Design Review to allow new wireless telecommunications equipment, located at 901 Sanguinetti Road, in a ML, Limited Manufacturing zone; APN: 056-640-028.
3) The City of Sonora proposed to change the General Plan Land Use Designation on the following properties as shown below:
APN: Current General Plan Proposed General Plan
056-090-032 C LM
056-102-001 C SFR
056-101-006 MDR SFR
056-101-007 MDR SFR
056-102-004 MDR LM
056-103-001 C LM
056-150-011 SFR HC
056-570-062 HC LM
4) The City of Sonora proposed to Rezone the following properties:
APN: Current Zoning Proposed Zoning
056-640-026 ML CG
056-640-027 ML CG
056-640-028 ML CG
056-640-029 ML CG
056-650-016 CG ML
5) The City of Sonora is proposing text amendments to the Zoning Ordinance, Title 17, (specifically Chapters 17.22, 17.24, 17.26 and 17.60) updating the allowable uses in the Tourist and Administrative Zone (CO), Commercial (C), and General Commercial (CG) zones, as well as uses requiring a Use Permit is Uses Permitted by Use Permit.
II. DISCUSSION ITEM
1) Community Development Director’s Report
ADJOURNMENT – To the next regular meeting, scheduled for Monday, July 8, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in the City
Hall Council Chambers, 94 N. Washington Street.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Community Development Director at (209) 532-3508. Notification of at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to insure accessibility to this meeting (28CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Community Development Department at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370, during normal business hours, weekdays, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.