CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CITY CLERK’S REPORT ON AGENDA POSTING
- Introduction – Kirishima International Exchange Association
- Presentation-Frank Smart-Chapter 391, Vietnam Veterans of America, 30th Anniversary
- PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
- The public may address the Council on any item of public interest not otherwise on the agenda that is within the jurisdiction of the City. No action may be taken. Matters to be addressed may be referred to City Staff or placed on a subsequent meeting Agenda. Speakers are limited to a five (5) minute presentation
- CONSENT CALENDAR
- Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and will be voted on in one motion unless a Council member or member of the public has a question or wished to discuss an item . In that case, the item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered separately.
- Approve the following meeting minutes:
- Approval to pay invoices of previously budgets expenses on September 5, 2018
- Approval of disbursement in the amount of $158,650.09 on August 31, 2018 for payroll, inclusive of employee salaries, employer and employer taxes and retirement contributions, and miscellaneous voluntary employee deductions.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- PUBLIC HEARING
- NEW BUSINESS
- MONTHLY REPORTS
- VISION SONORA COMMITTEE REPORT
- COUNCIL MEMBER/DEPARTMENT HEAD REPORTS
- ADJOURN INTO CLOSED SESSION (CONFERENCE ROOM)
- Conference Involving a Joint Power Agency _ Tuolumne County Economic Development Authority (Gov. Code $54956.96)
Discussion will concern: Existing Litigation (Authority: Government: Code Section 54956.9 (d)(1) Kenneth Perkins v. Larry Cope, et al,; Tuolumne County Superior Court, Case Number CV61630.
City Representatives on TCEDA board Jim Garaventa and Matt Hawkins Deputy County Counsel: Carlyn Drivdahl
- Anticipated Litigation-Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2): One case
- RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION (CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS)
- Announce Action Taken, if any, during Closed Session
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator at City Hall (209) 532-4541, email@example.com. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Administrator’s Office at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370 during normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The agenda and supporting public documents are also available on our City website www.sonoraca.com listed under the agenda/minutes link on the Government page.