CALL TO ORDER 5:00 PM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CITY CLERK’S REPORT ON AGENDA POSTING
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
5. PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
The public may address the Council on any item of public interest not otherwise on the agenda that is within the jurisdiction of the City. No action may be taken. Matters to be addressed may be referred to City Staff or placed on a subsequent meeting Agenda. Speakers are limited to a five (5) minute presentation
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and will be voted on in one motion unless a Council member or member of the public has a question or wishes to discuss an item. In that case, the item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered separately.
- Approve the following meeting minutes
a. City Council Open Session Meeting of November 4, 2019
b. City Council Open Session Meeting of November 18, 2019
- Approval of disbursements in the amount $151,923.88 for payroll, inclusive of employee salaries, employer and employee taxes and retirement contributions and miscellaneous voluntary employee deductions.7. Adopt Resolution 02-17-2020-A approving Salary Range Tables from the MOU’s previously approved on the July 15, 2019 for the Cost of Living Adjustment effective January 11, 2020.
8. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Authorize the Sonora Police Department to electronically submit a Department of Justice (DOJ) Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) Hiring Grant, authorize the City Administrator to execute all documents relating to the grant application, and direct the Police Chief to return to the City Council with the application results and to accept the award.
- Approve and authorize the City Administrator to execute the Deed Notification Covenant between the City of Sonora and the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board for the former Chevron Bulk Fuel Terminal 1001615 located at South Washington Street and Calaveras Street, Sonora, California, Assessor’s Parcel Number 056-070-006-000 and 056-070-007-000.
- Receive and consider the City of Sonora Economic Development Report of Findings dated January 2020. Provide staff direction on City of Sonora economic development priorities as identified in the Sonora Community Priorities Survey.
11. MONTHLY REPORTS
- Public Works Department12. VISION SONORA COMMITTEE REPORT
- COUNCIL MEMBER/DEPARTMENT HEAD REPORTS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator at City Hall (209) 532-4541, email@example.com. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Administrator’s Office at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370 during normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The agenda and supporting public documents are also available on our City website www.sonoraca.com listed under the agenda/minutes link on the Government page.