CALL TO ORDER 5:00 PM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. ROLL CALL
B.CITY CLERK’S REPORT ON AGENDA POSTING
C. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
a.Introduction Firefighter Intern – Bailey Maleske
b.Karie Lew – V-O-CAL Dragoon Gulch Trail Project
E. PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
The public may address the Council on any item of public interest not otherwise on the agenda that is within the jurisdiction of the City. No action may be taken. Matters to be addressed may be referred to City Staff or placed on a subsequent meeting Agenda. Speakers are limited to a five (5) minute presentation
F. CONSENT CALENDAR
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and will be voted on in one motion unless a Council member or member of the public has a question or wishes to discuss an item. In that case, the item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered separately.
1. Approve the following meeting minutes
a. City Council Closed Session Meeting of September 13, 2019
b.Joint City Council, TCEDA and Board of Supervisors Special Meeting of September 16, 2019
c. City Council Open Session Meeting of September 16, 2019
2. Approval to pay invoices of previously budgeted expenses on October 22, 2019
3. Approval of disbursements in the amount $148,172.50 on October 11, 2019 for payroll, inclusive of employee salaries, employer and employee taxes and retirement contributions and miscellaneous voluntary employee deductions
- Consideration to waive the second reading of Ordinance No. 861 amending and replacing Chapter 5.06 of the Sonora Municipal code relating to Food Vendors and Chapter 5.12 regarding Intermittent Vendors
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. For Grant #16-CDBG-11145. Under the laws governing the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG), the City is required to conduct a final Public Hearing to solicit citizen’s views on accomplishments prior to closing the grant.
I. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consideration to adopt Resolution No. 10-21-2019-A approving application(s) for Per Capita Grant funds under the California Drought, Water, Parks, Climate, Coastal Protection, and Outdoor Access for All Act of 2018.
J. MONTHLY REPORTS
K.VISION SONORA COMMITTEE REPORT
M. COUNCIL MEMBER/DEPARTMENT HEAD REPORTS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator at City Hall (209) 532-4541, firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Administrator’s Office at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370 during normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The agenda and supporting public documents are also available on our City website www.sonoraca.com listed under the agenda/minutes link on the Government page.