The Historic Sonora Opera Hall has been beautifully restored and offers many unique features and amentias that give it character that you will not find in other facilities.
- Elegant Burgundy Velvet Draperies
- Coordinating Carpet in Entrance Area
- Beautiful Hardwood Floor in Main Area — (52 x 31)
- Stage Area
- Large Prep Kitchen
- Handi-capped Lift to Stage
- Easy Access to public parking
Internet Access (WIFI) (Through Motherlode Internet)
|Monday – Thursday||$150.00 Per Day|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday
and Holidays *
|$250.00 Per Day|
- 25 Eight Ft. rectangular Gray Tables
- 5 Six Ft. rectangular Gray Tables
- 200 padded black chairs
- Projection Screen (no projector)
- Wooden Podium
|Concert Grand Piano||$175.00|
|Theater Style Seating ~ No Tables||400 – 410|
|Banquet Style Seating ~ Tables and Chairs||200 – 250|
- Check in time is at 9:00 a.m. the day of the event.
- Check out time is 8:30 a.m. the day after your event.
- You may also reserve additional days to guarantee time for set-up and/or clean-up
- Open to the Public Events may hang a 3 x 7 (Max.) banner in front of the Hall two weeks prior to the event.
The Mailing address is:
City of Sonora
c/o Opera Hall
94 N. Washington St.
Sonora, CA 95370
(* Applicable Holidays – New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr., President’s Day, Caesar Chaves Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)