CALL TO ORDER 5:00 PM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. ROLL CALL
B. CITY CLERK’S REPORT ON AGENDA POSTING
C. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
E. PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS)
The public may address the Council on any item of public interest not otherwise on the agenda that is within the jurisdiction of the City. No action may be taken. Matters to be addressed may be referred to City Staff or placed on a subsequent meeting Agenda. Speakers are limited to a five (5) minute presentation
F. CONSENT CALENDAR
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and will be voted on in one motion unless a Council member or member of the public has a question or wishes to discuss an item. In that case, the item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered separately.
- Approve the following meeting minutes
a. City Council Closed Session Meeting of February 5, 2018
2. Approval to pay invoices of previously budgeted expenses of February 21, 2018
3. Approval of disbursement in the amount of $132,903.10 on February 16, 2018, and $137,847.77 of February 2, 2018, for payroll, inclusive of employee salaries, employer and employee taxes and retirement contributions, and miscellaneous voluntary employee deductions.
G. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
H. PUBLIC HEARINGS
I. NEW BUSINESS
- Consideration to approve a Request for Proposal to select qualified candidates for participation in the Cannabis Business Pilot Program to solicit RFP
- Consideration to accept the Total Compensation Study Report and Classification Study Report prepared by Koff & Associates, and adopt the new Classification Descriptions
Classification Study Report Final Draft
Total Compensation Study Report Final Draft
- Consideration to accept the Ed Center Re-Roof and Exterior Rehabilitation Project as complete and authorizes the filing of a Notice of Completion
J. MONTHLY REPORTS
K. VISION SONORA COMMITTEE REPORT
M. COUNCIL MEMBER/DEPARTMENT HEAD REPORTS.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator at City Hall (209) 532-4541, email@example.com. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II). Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Administrator’s Office at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370 during normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The agenda and supporting public documents are also available on our City website www.sonoraca.com listed under the agenda/minutes link on the Government page.