City of Sonora
October 1, 2018
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- CITY CLERK’S REPORT ON AGENDA POSTING
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC COMMENT (NON-AGENDA ITEMS) The public may address the Council on any item of public interest not otherwise on the agenda that is within the jurisdiction of the City. No action may be taken. Matters to be addressed may be referred to City Staff or placed on a subsequent meeting Agenda. Speakers are limited to a five (5) minute presentation
- CONSENT CALENDAR Items on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and will be voted on in one motion unless a Council member or member of the public has a question or wished to discuss an item . In that case, the item will be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered separately.
- Approve the following meeting minutes
- Approval to pay invoices of preciously budgeted expenses on October 2, 2018
- Approval of disbursement in the amount of $152,308.70 on September 28, 2018 for payroll, inclusive of employee salaries, employer and employee taxes and retirement contribution, and miscellaneous voluntary employee deductions
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- PUBLIC HEARING
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consideration to adopt Resolution No. 10-01-2018-A authorizing the closure of State Route 49 (Washington Street) and certain other City streets on November 23, 2018 for the Christmas Parade.
- Consideration to adopt Resolution No. 10-01-2018 -B approving an update to the City’s conflict of Interest Code
- MONTHLY REPORTS
- VISION SONORA COMMITTEE REPORT
- COUNCIL MEMBER/DEPARTMENT HEAD REPORTS
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator at City Hall (209) 532-4541, email@example.com. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the City Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the City Administrator’s Office at 94 N. Washington Street, Sonora, CA 95370 during normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The agenda and supporting public documents are also available on our City website www.sonoraca.com listed under the agenda/minutes link on the Government page.