- The City of Sonora is proposing text amendments to the Zoning Ordinance, Title 17 (specifically Chapters 17.22, 17.24, 17.26 and 17.60) updating the allowable uses in the Tourist and Administrative Zone (CO), Commercial (C), and General Commercial (CG) Zone as well as uses requiring a Use Permit in Uses Permitted by Use Permit.
- The City also proposed to re-zone properties that are shown in the Public Notice.
- The City also proposes to make General Plan Land Use Designation Changes to specific parcels in the City. Refer to the Public Hearing Notice for those proposed changes.
- 901 Sanguinetti Road – Use Permit to allow New Wireless Telecommunications Equipment – Verizon Wireless and Crossroads Enterprises is requesting a Use Permit to allow new wireless telecommunications equipment at 901 Sanguinetti Road, APN: 045-640-028. The applicant is requesting a 12′ x 28′ equipment ground lease surrounded by a CMU enclosure and a 192 square foot antenna lease area located on the roof of the cinema concealed behind material designed to match the building.
- 852 Mono Way – Site Plan for Office/Storage Building – The applicant, Ken Keagy/Corner Gas, Inc., is requesting Site Plan approval to allow a small office with storage room in a 360 square foot building at the property located at 852 Mono Way; APN: 056-140-036, in a CG, General Commercial zone.
Click HERE to view the Joint Public Hearing Notice